Styled food photography by myself and Salty Studio, ahead of our map-making workshop (with snacks).
Each image represents a course, inspired by remote islands across the world.
1. Faroe Islands, Denmark: turnips, volcanic charcoal powder, fish & seaweed
2. Edinburgh of the seven seas, Tristan da Cuhna: potatoes multiple ways
3. Comoros Island: vanilla, plantains, seafood, coconut milk
4. Kerguelen Islands, French Southern & Antarctic Lands: crêpes, salted caramel sauce
5. Nunavut islands, Canada: all about berries
Workshop invitation design
Salty Studio is founded by Maud de Rohan Willner, a French/British creative food & experience designer in London.
Learn more about the workshop here.